The arena has a total capacity of up to 66,500 spectators, depending on the stage configuration (main stage, cross stage or centre stage). A closable, lightproof roof, event-compliant sound insulation and a modern heating system allow for flexibility of use – be it for open air events in summer or heated events in bad weather.
- Clearance height of 40 m with closed room
- The movable roof structure is able to tolerate a point load of up to 5t and an additional distributable event load of up to 150t
- Heavy-load capacity 10,000 kg/sqm (SLW 60)
- Area-wide supply of electricity and communication equipment
- The complex (interior) is accessed via the two northern diagonal tunnels (north-east / north-west), which both have a clearance height of 4.10m.
- The large gate is usable