Exhibition Halls 8a and 8b – double the Space
The multifunctional hall concept of Exhibition Hall 8a and Exhibition Hall 8b offers an ideal setting for corporate events, concerts or exhibitions. The architectural design and furnishings of the interlinked halls is almost identical and meets the highest demands.
The interlinked hall concept also allows for the simultaneous use of both halls, which increases exhibition space to 25,700 sqm.
Exhibition Hall 8b offers four perfectly appointed room units which are ideal for seminars, meetings, presentations or workshops. If required, the rooms can be subdivided into up to nine rooms, with space for 26 to 199 persons. The three office rooms on the first floor of Exhibition Hall 8b can also be used.
Both halls have sufficient daylight and can be completely darkened. Furthermore, each hall has its own restaurant.
Both exhibition halls are of the highest technical standard, guaranteeing smooth execution of your event. In addition, both halls can be accessed directly from the underground stop at Messe Nord / Arena via a covered gateway.
- Maximum capacity: 10,000 persons
- Seating options:
- Row seating: 10,000 persons
- Conference seating: 5,000 persons
- Banquet-style seating arrangement: 5,000 persons
- additional 4 conference rooms in Hall 8b, partitionable into up to 9 rooms for 26 to1 99 people each
Functional features and measurements
- Exhibition area: 12,850 sqm each
- Clearance: 14.5 m
- Comprehensive ceiling suspension grid of 2.5 m x 2.5 m (Mero system) for single loads of up to 1t per suspension point
- Load capacity/hall area: 10,000kg/sqm (SWL 60)
- Area-wide supply of electricity, water and compressed air as well as communication equipment
- More than ten large gates offer access to the complex from all sides by truck or forklift
- 6 megawatttotal power capacity
Back to area overview